Introduce My Hometown

Learning English is important, but why? English is a global language. People can know about the world more through English. Therefore, it's important for English language learners to learn how to introduce their country to others. Through English, we can help people around the world acknowledge our own specialty.

I made a worksheet for my students. We discussed about what is their hometown famous for. I encouraged them to think and discuss with their classmates. I also gave them some examples from my own experience. Here are some examples from my grade 6 students. I'm happy with thier hard work. They can write and illustrate their hometown very well. My future plan is to make them have a small show and tell about their hometown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Angela's English wonderland.